S’mores continue to be summer’s most popular dessert, but what if you aren’t near a campfire? No problem! Turn your oven on and throw together a simple S’mores Bake. Within minutes you’ll be indulging in the most delicious s’mores casserole, a perfect summer treat to share!
non-stick cooking spray
3 cups large marshmallows
4 (1.5-oz.) chocolate bars, broken into pieces
1 sleeve graham crackers, broken into rectangles
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease casserole dish with non-stick baking spray.
2. Layer half of the marshmallows, half graham crackers and half chocolate bar pieces. Repeat layers.
3. Bake for 10 minutes or until marshmallows are golden.
4. While the s’mores bake, melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. When s’mores dip comes out of the oven, drizzle melted chocolate over the top. Enjoy!
- non-stick cooking spray
- 3 cups large marshmallows
- 4 bars chocolate bars, broken into pieces 1.5oz, broken into pieces
- 1 sleeve graham crackers broken into rectangles
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease casserole dish with non-stick baking spray.
- Layer half of the marshmallows, half graham crackers and half chocolate bar pieces. Repeat layers.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until marshmallows are golden.
- While the s'mores bake, melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. When s'mores dip comes out of the oven, drizzle melted chocolate over the top. Enjoy!
Week 4 of Cookie Camp is here!
We’ve made it to our last week of camp and saving the best for last: Community Week. What can we do for others in our community? This is a repeat activity from last year because it’s so important and we can never do too much for our community. From community outreach projects like collecting food for the shelters or organizing a neighborhood clean up to a community fundraiser, there are a million ways to get involved and make a difference in your area. I’m excited to see what you can do in your community this week! Download this free invitation and get started: HERE
Can’t wait to see what you do! Tag me on social @jennycookies, and be sure to make a trip into Jenny Cookies Bake Shop to collect your free treat this weekend.
Pin this idea for later!
Leave a Comment