S’mores continue to be summer’s most popular dessert, but what if you aren’t near a campfire? No problem! Turn your oven on and throw together a simple S’mores Bake. Within minutes you’ll be indulging in the most delicious s’mores casserole, a perfect summer treat to share!
non-stick cooking spray
3 cups large marshmallows
1 sleeve graham crackers, broken into rectangles
- non-stick cooking spray
- 3 cups large marshmallows
- 4 bars chocolate bars, broken into pieces 1.5oz, broken into pieces
- 1 sleeve graham crackers broken into rectangles
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease casserole dish with non-stick baking spray.
- Layer half of the marshmallows, half graham crackers and half chocolate bar pieces. Repeat layers.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until marshmallows are golden.
- While the s'mores bake, melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. When s'mores dip comes out of the oven, drizzle melted chocolate over the top. Enjoy!