Super Bowl is almost here! Will you be watching? I’ll be honest, I could really care less about the game. I’m here for the food, commercials and half time show!
Whether you are hosting a party or headed to one, I’m sharing some of my go-to Super Bowl recipes. Make one or make them all, I guarantee you’ll love them!
On top of all of the great food, be sure to remember that some of these foods come with some smelly odors. Sauerkraut and onions alone can leave your house smelling pretty bad. When you head to the store to grab party essentials, don’t forget to pick up a can of Febreze!
Febreze Air is essential to any party, whether you are preparing before your party, in need of serious odor elimination during the party or want to remove any lingering odors after the party, Febreze will get your home back to smelling fresh and clean afterwards! There’s nothing worse than odors putting a damper on the party – check out this new Febreze Super Bowl video to see how Febreze AIR can save you, your home and your party from unwanted odors.
The Ultimate Chili Cheese Dog
- Cook hot dogs or sausages as directed on package. Place in bun. Top with warm chili, shredded cheese, sauerkraut, onions and sliced jalapeños. Complete by adding chopped cilantro. Serve in bulk on a cookie sheet.
7 Layer Mexican Dip
You Will Need:
Casserole pan or mini skillets
1 lb Ground Turkey or Ground Beef
4 ripe Avocados
2 cups Sour Cream
2 cups Mayonaise
1 1/2 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
3 sliced Tomatoes
3 cups Shredded Cheese
1 can Sliced Olives
- Ground turkey or beef until fully cooked. I like to add minced onions to mine! Set aside.
- In separate bowl, mash avocados into a spread or make your favorite guacamole (I normally add sliced onions, tomatoes, and plenty of salt and pepper). Set aside.
- In separate bowl mix 2 cups sour cream with 2 cups of mayo. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of taco seasoning. Set aside.
- In a casserole dish or in individual cast iron pans begin layering ingredients starting with the refried beans. If using a casserole dish, spread entire amount. If using smaller pans, spread a layer into each.
- Add guacamole/avocado mixture over refried beans. Top with ground beef/turkey.
- Layer mayo/sour cream mixture over ground beef/turkey.
- Add shredded cheese. Top with tomatoes and sliced olives.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes in casserole dish or 10-15 min in individual skillets.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Super Bowl Chip and Dip Platter
You will need:
Large platter with edge/lip
Assortment of tortilla chips (look for different textures, shapes, colors and grains to offer a good variety)
Pico de Gayo
- Place dips in individual bowls with small serving spoons. Scatter on large serving board/platter.
- Using an assortment of chips, place them around the board whimsically. Fill in holes with smaller chips.
On the Go Queso and Guac Cups
You will need:
(2) disposable pastry bags or plastic sandwich bags
Cup shaped tortilla chips
- Fill bag with prepared guacamole. Snip tip of pastry or sandwich bag about 1/4″. Pipe guacamole into chip cups.
- Fill bag with queso. Snip tip of bag about 1/4″. Pipe queso into chip cups.
If you make one of these recipes, be sure to tag me on social media (@jennycookies) and let me know how you like it!
Here is a quick step-by-step video of my favorite Mexican Dip Recipe:
Who will you be rooting for? Let me know in the comments below!
Pin this idea for later!
THIS IS A SPONSORED POST. JENNY COOKIES HAS RECEIVED PAYMENT, TRADE AND/OR PRODUCTS IN EXCHANGE FOR PROMOTING, HOWEVER ALL OPINIONS STATED ARE MY OWN AND I ONLY PROMOTE PRODUCTS/COMPANIES I LOVE.