Today is the first day of October which means pumpkin everything from this day forward. We kicked the morning off with fresh pumpkin donuts. You won’t believe how quick and easy these are to make!
1 box Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix
1 can pumpkin puree
1 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Flour and grease donut pans or coat with cooking spray.
2. Combine cake mix and pumpkin puree in a bowl or mixer until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Fill disposable pastry bag with batter and cut a tip off the end so you have enough room to pipe a chocolate chip through the opening. Pipe batter into prepared donut pans.
4. Bake mini pan for 4-5 minutes, large pan for 7-8 minutes.
5. Let cool for 5 minutes, then place warm donuts in a paper bag filled with powdered sugar and shake well.
6. Enjoy with a hot cup of coffee!
Pin this idea for later!