Our lucky winner from our Minted giveaway is our 10th commenter, Barbara Jones! Please email us for your Minted gift certificate! Thank you everyone who entered our giveaway.
For Ally and Hudson’s class valentines this year, we went with what else but sugar cookies. Minted has the most darling stationary, from invitations, party decor, thank you cards, and everything else in between. I discovered their adorable line of gift tags and thought they’d be perfect to tie on to each cookie. Ally and Hudson chose their favorites, so we ended up with a red elephant saying “I’m nuts for you” and a pirate saying “me hearty belongs to you” (my fav, and SO Hudson).
I gotta say, they turned out pretty cute. Ally and Hudson can hardly wait for their classroom parties to hand out their treats! And who could order just the gift tags with so many adorable Valentine photo cards staring you in the face. After looking at every card and debating which one was the cutest (good luck with that), we chose this one.
You may have already chosen your child’s valentine, but there is always a birthday party, wedding, graduation party or baby shower on the horizon. Here’s where it gets good. Minted is giving away a $100 gift certificate to one lucky Jenny Cookies reader.
Here’s how to enter:
6 ways to enter! Each person can leave up to 6 separate comments if they do all the tasks listed below. The more tasks you complete- the more comments you can make- the higher your chances are of winning!
1. “LIKE” the Jenny Cookies Facebook page, and come back and leave a comment saying you did so.
2. Follow Jenny Cookies on Twitter and come back and leave a comment saying you did so.
3. Facebook, tweet or blog about this giveaway, then come back here and leave a comment saying you did so.
4. “LIKE” Minted on Facebook and come back and leave a comment saying you did so.
5. Follow Minted on Twitter and come back and leave a comment saying you did so.
6. Follow Jenny Cookies on Instagram and come back and leave a comment saying you did so.
Include in your comment whose classroom Valentine you like better, Ally’s elephants or Hudson’s pirates. Arrr!
Good luck! Giveaway ends Wednesday, February 20th at 11:59 PST. Winner will be chosen at random and announced the following day.
My crazy fun friend Kaylee of Kaylee Eylander Photography threw the best Neon 80’s party for her daughter Estelle’s 9th birthday. Being a child of the 80’s, I instantly loved the theme, and was thrilled to create a coordinating dessert table for Estelle’s big bash.
With neon cake pops, cupcakes, 80’s shaped sugar cookies, and a two tier multicolor cake with a giant hot pink bow on top, I think we nailed it!